GarageATLAS, based in Istanbul since 2016, with its curious team of architects, designers and developers, has been developing projects and studies merging various disciplines like new technologies, science, architecture, design and arts. Some of the categories of these works include Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality experience designs, game environment and scenario design and development, interactive visualization and 360 degree video and photography.
Technology is embedded into our lives, day to day routine, in major or minor ways. with experience design we refer to creating technological solutions which focus on user experiences, requirements and figuring out potential needs of both users and companies, while unifying skills of business and creativity and combining findings of extensive research, planning and design.
Gaming is no child’s play. according to newzoo’s 2017 expectations, 2.2 billion gamers across the globe were expected to generate $108.9 billion in game revenues, including boxed, downloaded or browser pc, console and smart device apps. and our team proudly includes gamers who are game designers
We create and tell visual stories through a multidimensional and interactive lens, expressing a vision by merging principles of cinematography, production design and editorial perspectives. we are passionate about advancing interactive entertainment plan and integrating cinematic elements into gameplay, virtual scapes and productions.
360 videos are a new way of capturing and experiencing our material world. from the launch of space x to simply walking through a street or the louvre museum… and adding the application of ar is such an exciting phenomenon for us, merging realities and redefining them . .
Through creative gaming engines like ue4, we are now able to exceed beyond 2d and 3d existences and enhance spatial experiences with inclusion of interactive capacities in architectural design and visualization processes and in various virtual environments.
2019 Arch+Dsgn Summit with GA partnership.
- Establishment of GarageATLAS San Francisco Office - Launch of HangOffice - Launch of Unreal Academy Turkey with GA partnership. (Global Launch VR Event via HangOffice ) - Launch of Bilgi University VR Lab with GA partnership. - Start of “Sise Cam” VR City
- First official AR Release. - Start for studies on Unreal Academy Turkey with GA partnership. - Breaking ground on Bilgi University VR Lab with GA partnership. - Launch of TasarimATLAS VR City
- First official VR release: GA Interactive House V 1.0 for architecture, design and construction fields. - HangOffice (Beta Stage) - The Island (in development) - Continuing experiments based on AR Technology, hardware and software.
- Start of R&D Projects: -HangOffice -MediVR - Start of VR Game Development: - The Island - Start of AR research, studies and training.
- Establishment of GarageATLAS Technology & Design - Continuing experiments based on VR Technology, hardware and software
- VR and AR Technologies resurfaced with developed hardware and software opportunities. - Start of VR research, studies and training within TasarimATLAS.
- The idea for a technology and design based company was born within TasarimATLAS.
Any question? Reach out to us and we’ll get back to you shortly.